At Solar Blinds, we ensure that you continue to get a positive customer service even after your purchase. Our products are genuine and high quality and also comes with warranty. Read the warranty terms below to understand what is covered in our warranty.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Our products are warranted against defects in materials.
- All internal mechanisms for 5 years.
- Components and brackets for 5 years.
- Fabric delamination for 2 years.
- Operational cords for 5 years from the original purchase date.
- Motorization are covered for 2 years from the original purchase date.
- Labor cost for 1 year.
Repairs and/or replacements will be made with the closest available parts or products.
Warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
EXCLUSIONS TO WARRANTY
- Incidental, consequential damages, Misuse or abuse.
- Usual wear and tear.
- Warranty also excludes any damage done to the product due to customer reprogramming motors.
- Lost or damaged remote controller.
- Overexposure to the sun, moisture, wind & water.
- Normal wear & tear and discoloration or fading over time.
- Extraordinary use, improper operation, improper handling or alterations.
- Pet or Insect Damage.
- Wavering, cupping or billowing in fabric, which is expected in all fabrics in varying degrees, depending on the individual properties of each particular fabric.
- Yellowing and/or cracking of plastic parts and/or faux wood product over time.
HOW TO CLAIM THE WARRANTY
Contact the seller directly to claim the warranty. Once the claim is acknowledged, a service representative will get in touch about the further process